Monday 28 March 2011

Taking Photo at Your Home


Start your hobby taking photo


I am very interested in photography, but I'm not always so lucky. I never have it all crammed in a corner of the bedroom. Take pictures in the bedroom may be a good start. The challenge was space. So, what do you do when you want to fit the hobby into your living space?

Releasing the box and use the space to stow all your tools away neatly. I never used the organizer box to store all my art supply box, and I think I actually can find things easier in the limited, but highly organized space, than I can now that I have a full studio.

(Of course, some of it may be true that if I put something like a mini tripod I was in a place, it will be there when I got back it turned out,. Seems to be a machine gun stand. After searching in vain, I use the vase to support my camera lens to shoot a little bird today but, I digress ..)

Find flip away, stow away the equipment. I have to fold the tent photography photomicrography. Folding lamp. An easel for drawing up multiple times. Even my extra table to fold all the art classes.

Understand the things behind the scenes. Colour can hide cluttery craft corner in seconds.

Use the sliding wagon. I have a sequence under the table. They may wake up to open or push back under the tablecloth to disappear from view when you have guests.
Use a TV tray or serving tray. I want to bring the project to the kitchen on the tray that serves as the kitchen is so comfortable sometimes. You will achieve satisfaction and you can start taking pictures in your bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment